Popular income tax forms and links to common tax forms to file your Oregon tax return or Federal income tax return.
Oregon state taxes, Federal tax extensions business and individual tax returns.



     We provide full service income tax preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and non-profits year-round. We can provide solutions with the taxing authorities, and do offer and compromises with the IRS and the State Department of Revenue. If you’re being audited and need professional tax assistance to represent you, our office can help there too.
We provide tax planning services for those who are proactive and would like to reduce their tax able income in future years.


The 16th Amendment, ratified in 1913, established the first permanent US income tax.
Four states rejected the amendment: Connecticut, Florida, Rhode Island, and Utah.
Two never considered/discussed it: Pennsylvania, Virginia.


Below are some very helpful links that connect you to many of the most asked for income tax forms. If you do not see a form that you need please contact our office and we'll try to help.

     Many people this year will file a Federal income tax return even though the income on the return was below the filing requirement. The questions below will help you determine if you need to file a Federal Income Tax return or if you need to stop your withholding so you will not have to file an unnecessary return in the future. Even if you do not have to file a return, you should file one to get a refund of any Federal Income Tax withheld. To determine if you need to file a Federal Income Tax return answer the questions below.
     Occasionally, individuals have one-time or infrequent financial transactions that may require them to file a Federal Income Tax return. Do any of the following examples apply to you?

  • Did you have Federal taxes withheld from your pension and wages for this tax year and wish to get a refund back?
  • Are you entitled to the Earned Income Tax Credit or did you receive Advance Earned Income Credit for this tax year?
  • Were you self-employed with earnings of more than $400.00?
    Did you sell your home?
  • Will you owe any special tax on a qualified retirement plan (including an individual retirement account (IRA) or medical savings account (MSA) ?
  • You received an early distribution from a qualified plan.
  • You made excess contributions to your IRA or MSA.
  • You were born before July 1, 1933, and you did not take the minimum required distribution from your qualified retirement plan.
  • You received a distribution in the excess of $160,000 from a qualified retirement plan.
  • Will you owe social security and Medicare tax on tips you did not report to your employer?
  • Will you owe uncollected social security and Medicare or Railroad retirement (RRTA) tax on tips you reported to your employer?
  • Will you be subject to Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) ? (The tax law gives special treatment to some kinds of income and allows special deductions and credit for some kinds of expenses.)
  • Will you owe recapture tax ?
  • Are you a church employee with income in wages of $108.28 or more from a church or qualified church-controlled organization that is exempt from employer social security or Medicare taxes?

     Clackamas Bookkeeping is an Oregon based firm offering services in Oregon and Washington. My name is Wade Jacque and I am the owner/operator of the business. I have spent 13 years in the banking industry and I have over 12 years of experience working with small businesses. At Clackamas Bookkeeping we believe in delivering quality income tax preparation, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll services that will result in the best solutions for our clients. Please contact me personally with any questions and thanks for visiting our website.


10734 SE Hwy. 212 Suite 10734 Clackamas, Oregon 97015  -  Ph. 503.557.8228  -  E-Mail wade_jacque@yahoo.com


Copyright 2012 Clackamas Bookkeeping, LLC. All rights reserved - Tax Consultant # 28869C - Oregon Business Registry # B14059